American ginseng roots by Hsu's Ginseng are available in several families and sizes for a multitude of uses in foods, soups, teas, and gift-giving. American ginseng is a yin (cold) tonic, for those who are yang (hot) in nature. It is recommended for all ages and sexes and for all seasons and climates. As an adaptogen, a natural substance known to normalize body functions, American ginseng helps the body to utilize other substances and supports elimination of those toxic substances that affect the body's wellbeing. Hsu's Ginseng is known the world-over for its Wisconsin Ginseng. We have a nearly 45-year history of bringing customers around the world the best American ginseng root from Wisconsin.
- ☛ Short Extra Large Cultivated American Ginseng Roots are the smaller in length and longer in diameter. Sourced direct from Hsu's American Ginseng gardens in Marathon County, WI
- ☛ 100% American Ginseng. No Caffeine. No Sugar. No Preservatives. 3-5 Years Old. 4 oz = 113 gm / box.
- ☛ Primarily used in making ginseng tea and as a flavorful ingredient for any cooking dish
- ☛ As an agricultural item, the product may vary slightly from the product image based on the crop that was harvested. Each Root is Unique.
- ☛ Great for Gift-Giving and can be taken to China. Hsu's American Ginseng Roots come dried in a plastic tray and placed into a cardboard outer box for protection.
- Binding: Health and Beauty
- Brand: Hsu's Root to Health
- Color: 4 Oz Box
- Product Group: Health and Beauty
- Product Type Name: HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
- Size: 4 oz
- Manufacturer: Hsu's Ginseng
- Part Number: 110-4
- Publisher: Hsu's Ginseng
- Studio: Hsu's Ginseng
- Price: $54.00